Flamark Mabo – Auto fire extinguisher
When it is important to protect people, valuable facilities and items with automatic fire extinguisher that provides immediate response and have great extinguishing power along with ecologically features, Mabo is a first choice. It meets all this demands and even more.
Mabo is an automatic fire extinguisher which activates and extinguishes fire when the solution reaches the temperature of 84 °C.
The glass ampoule automatically burst/open, the dispersed solution instantly extinguishes the fire and eliminates smoke in extinguishing area. Solution remains on the extinguished surfaces as a coating which prevents re-ignition.
Mabo is designed for indoor use only
Why just Mabo?
- Easy to place
- Reliable automatic activation
- Easy and economical to maintain
- Safe to use
- Great extinguishing power and wide scope of operation
- No collateral damages
- Eco-friend product
Exceptional extinguishing efficiency
instantaneous and total fore suppression
prevents reignition of fire
Mabo is an ecological product, harmless for humans, animals and environment
Tested and approved -meets the requirements and criteria of the CE 67/548/EEC
Basic use in closed space
Instantaneously extinguishes initial fire – which is the most important in firefighting.
Designed for class of fires (approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs):
– A, B: 12-16 m 3 (in closed areas)
– B: 90 cm burning area
– energized electric equipment
Operating temperature range from -25°C to +70°C
Highly economic product
– without side effects after activation and extinguishing
– simply to mount (on a wall or ceiling)
– doesn t require any technical knowlege to mount and use
– maintenance free
– over 10 years of shelf life
– fully replace sprinklers at the 8-10 times lower price
Small size and light weight
88 x 307 x 61 mm / 1,025g / 580 ml
* Maritime industry and transportation
– passenger ships, yachts, tankers, ferry boats other navigation means (engine rooms, passenger cabins) – airports, trains, etc.
– boiling rooms, power administration (oil transformers …), control rooms
– electric equipment
– telecommunication equipment and devices